Anemometry Specialists, Inc. is seeking a qualified Met Tower Lead Technician.
Qualified candidate requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of Met Tower installation experience in a Lead Technician capacity.
- The ability to read and understand site documentation.
- Correctly perform site layout, install instrumentation and booms according to documentation.
- Experience with NRG data loggers and sensors. Campbell Scientific experience is preferred, but not necessary.
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with customers, co-workers and Project Management; both verbally and in writing.
- Effectively manage a crew of technicians, ensuring that work is performed accurately, safely and in a timely manner.
- Must be willing to relocate within 2-3 hours of our Alta, Iowa home office.
- Compensation is based on the candidates’ level knowledge & experience.
- Must be able to travel extensively; up to two weeks at a time.